The Incredible Hulk  » Movies  »
  • I like some of the movies that have come from the comic book characters

• by mbowie

Last Sunday my husband and I had a night free. Our little one was visiting with her grandparents. So, we went to see a movie. My husband has been waiting to see The Incredible Hulk. So, that is what we

went to see. I am not a fan of comics but, I do enjoy some. I like some of the movies that have come from the comic book characters.

I saw the first Hulk movie and thought it was OK. It had it’s moments but, it wasn’t anything I went crazy over. I did enjoy it though. I do have to say I liked The Incredible Hulk movie much better.

I loved Edward Norton as the Hulk. I wasn’t so sure I ...

• The Incredible Hulk
      would but, he was awesome in the movie. He is such a good actor. Liv Tyler did very good in her role as well.

I also liked that the Hulk fought another creature that was even bigger than himself. It

made the action scenes really good. The whole feel of this movie was much better than the other one. I am not a Hulk expert by any means. However, The Incredible Hulk was a very good movie. I wouldn’t recommend it for younger kids.

The Incredible Hulk

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111407404360331/k2311a0714/7.14.08