Wendy’s Chicken Nuggets  » Food  »
  • While I was eating my burger she asked me if I wanted one and I decided to try it
  • The chicken nuggets seem to be coated in a type of breadcrumb which I admit is quite tasty and nugget itself is soft and delicious and very tasty

• by RJR

I had never thought about trying Wendy’s Chicken nuggets myself but always used to buy other products which they sold. Well, when I was with my grandmother one day she ordered chicken nuggets along with her burger and she got about 5 for $0.99 cents.

While I was eating my burger she asked me

if I wanted one and I decided to try it. To my surprise I enjoyed it alot! The chicken nuggets seem to be coated in a type of breadcrumb which I admit is quite tasty and nugget itself is soft and delicious and very tasty. They are also a fair size for the ...

• price paid and I quickly realized it was worth the money paid.

Ever since that time I always order a side of chicken nuggets for myself. They give you an option of dipping sauces to choose from and I am a traditionalist so I always take the BBQ sauce! But I personally prefer to

have it with a mixture of BBQ sauce, ketchup and pepper sauce. It is really good like that!

I don’t mind having them all on their own as well, because of the tenderness of it and the wonderful taste itself, it is always a treat to have some of these Wendy’s Chicken Nuggets.

Ben Davis says :

re : The chicken nuggets seem to be coated in a type of breadcrumb which I admit is quite tasty and nugget itself is soft and delicious and very tasty
    Taste good texture like tofu, or some kind of sponge. Will never let my grandchildren eat these again. No telling what these thing are made of

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271407404280331/k2311a0714/7.14.08