Colgate’s 360 Toothbrush with Cheek and Tongue Cleaner  » Health  »
  • I remember when I saw this new toothbrush advertising on television, Colgate's 360 Toothbrush with Cheek and Tongue Cleaner, I never thought I would buy one for myself because I do agree that dental hygiene is important but I already had my method for cleaning my tongue and gums
  • Well it so happened that one day I was getting myself a new toothbrush and curiosity got the better of me and I decided to buy one of Colgate's 360 Toothbrush with Cheek and Tongue Cleaner
  • That is alright though, I don't think the longer bristles were meant for brushing on the front

• by RJR

I remember when I saw this new toothbrush advertising on television, Colgate’s 360 Toothbrush with Cheek and Tongue Cleaner, I never thought I would buy one for myself because I do agree that dental hygiene is important but I already had my method for cleaning my tongue and gums.

Well it so happened that one day I was getting myself a new toothbrush and curiosity got the better of me and I decided to buy one of Colgate’s 360 Toothbrush with

Cheek and Tongue Cleaner. I got to admit it was a bit pricey!

Well, I couldn’t wait to try this new toothbrush when I got home. The toothbrush bristles itself are long on the sides and in the middle it is in a circular shape and a bit shorter than the outer bristles. This is so when you are brushing the surface of your teeth, the sides will get brushed as well. I got to admit, sometimes when I am brushing ...

• my front teeth the longer bristles tend to poke my gums a bit. That is alright though, I don’t think the longer bristles were meant for brushing on the front.

But now on to the more important part, the cheek and tongue cleaner! Which is located on the back of the toothbrush head and is a soft “plastic” with tiny bristles of it’s own. I got to admit it is nice for the cheek because the cheek is a very sensitive

area but it did not do wonders for my tongue. Personally I had to use the bristles to scrub my tongue like I used to do with my old toothbrush. I felt as if the tongue cleaner was just sliding over my tongue.

Overall, it is an innovative toothbrush for sure but it really doesn’t work for me when it comes to the scrubbing of my tongue. But I’ll give it the props for the cheeks and the bristles, to an extent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341407404270331/k2311a0714/7.14.08