Hulk Movie (with Edward Norton)  » Movies  »
  • I was skeptical about it at first, but I've never seen a film with Edward Norton that I did not like, so I decided to check it out

• by GreenFairy

After the bomb that was the last Hulk movie, the new one gave me a nice sigh of relief. I was skeptical about it at first, but I’ve never seen a film with Edward Norton that I did not like, so I decided to check it out.

Unlike its predecessor, this flick is very

well done.

For people who aren’t really fans of the comic books, no worries.

I never read them either, but was completely entertained by the movie.

It takes an unrealistic concept and makes it modern and semi-believable.

Edward Norton, as expected, did a phenomenol job.

He looks nothing like the Hulk he turns into,

• but this small discrepency is overcome by excellent acting.

His hulk can easily hold a torch to Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, or Peter Parker! He brings the much needed intensity (without overdoing it) to the character.

The film takes a more serious tone that some of the super-hero flicks, but it is well done.

Most importantly, it isn’t lacking on cool action and great special effects.

It brings in modern technology (much like Iron Man), making it more relatable despite the wild idea of a huge green monster man.

The Hulk was an intense ride, unpredictable and thoroughly entertaining.

It’s a very fun summer action movie.

I can’t wait for the sequel!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111407404230331/k2311a0714/7.14.08