Hand Blender Braun MR 5000 CA  » Housewares  »
  • Although I have a multifunctional food processor, I have not used it since I bought Braun MR 5000
  • But it has disadvantages - often blended stuff (especially carrots and cheese) sticks to the walls around the chopper, and although it keeps on going on a high speed, it cannot process other food in the bowl

• by Sana
      This hand blender is a very useful thing to have in the kitchen. Although I have a multifunctional food processor, I have not used it since I bought Braun MR 5000.

This blender helps me with everything - from shredding cheese to

making sauces.

And it’s very easy to clean.

It has the anti-splashing shaft so the food doesn’t end up on the walls and floor, like it did when I used another type of hand blender.

The chopper is sharp enough to make ...

• my own peanut butter.

But it has disadvantages - often blended stuff (especially carrots and cheese) sticks to the walls around the chopper, and although it keeps on going on a high speed, it cannot process other food in the bowl.

So

I either shake it fiercely or unplug it and clean it.

I would give it 10 out of 10 in any case - just because it doesn’t take space, easy to reach and to handle, can do a lot, and extremely easy to clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53130340420231/k2311a0313/3.13.06