Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo  » Software  »
  • You can change color schemes, lighting, textures, transparency, etc. But that's just me putting it simply

• by GreenFairy

You don’t have to be overly computer savvy or artistic to create some real cool stuff with Corel. I went through a phase where I was making websites for fun and I needed a program to make some nice graphics.

I tried Corel and was surprised at how much I

could do with so much ease.

And now, I use it to turn photographs that I’ve taken into really cool works of art with the numerous graphic tools the software has to offer.

Even without taking free tutorials (which you can easily take online or through the company itself), there’s a lot you can do.

You can upload any picture (one you’ve taken, or one you find online).

Then, there are a variety of features that will alter the photo.

You can change color schemes, lighting, textures, transparency, etc.

But that’s just me putting it simply.

There are a variety ...

• Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo
      of preset options to choose from, and you can also customize these yourself.

For example, I pulled up a photo of a canal I’d taken in Venice.

I used the “charcoal” feature to make it look like a charcoal painting and blew it up at a local pharamacy and framed

it.

It’s absolutely gorgeous and completely computer generated!

You can make great gifts with Paint Shop.

It allows me to be artistic when I don’t really have time (or enough talent) to create beautiful pictures.

If you’re looking for some cool software for graphics work, Corel is the way to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301407404180331/k2311a0714/7.14.08