Summin’s Restaurant Coosbay  » Restaurants  »
Coosbay Oregon
  • Personally, I love the noodles and highly recommend them
  • I'm not a big Sushi person, but I really enjoyed their fake crab sushi
  • It is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Coos Bay
  • If you like Oriental food, this is probably the best place to get it in Coos Bay

• by Caterina

This is an excellent restaurant. They serve Japanese and Chinese Food. My personal favorite dish is the chicken teriyaki noodle bowl.

It only costs $6. 50, and is big enough that you can easily take half of it home for later.

The Teriyaki chicken noodle bowl can also be made with rice instead of noodles, or beef instead of

chicken or even a combination of chicken and beef with your choice of rice or noodles. Personally, I love the noodles and highly recommend them.

Summin’s also has excellent Sushi. I’m not a big Sushi person, but I really enjoyed their fake crab sushi.

However, the sushi is a lot more expensive than a lot of the other ...

• things on the menu such as the noodle/rice bowls. The service is always good and reasonably fast.

I really enjoy eating there. It is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Coos Bay.

Its not a fast food place though, so don’t expect your food immediately. They are by no means slow, however.

One thing I really like

about this place also is that their tea is free and you can drink as much as you want. It makes for a really cozy atmosphere.

It is a really great place to go with friends, and their food is pretty healthy. If you like Oriental food, this is probably the best place to get it in Coos Bay.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71407404140231/k2311a0714/7.14.08