Reedsport Coffee House  » Restaurants  »
Reedsport Oregon
  • They have the best coffee I have ever had in the best atmosphere I have ever seen
  • The next time, I went for brunch and had a Hot Milky way an excellent breakfast sandwich of eggs, bacon, cheese and delicious bread
  • This is place is amazing, but no good for those who are on a diet
  • The blended Milky Way that I ordered would normally have cost me at least $4.00 but it only cost me $3.95 at Reedsport Coffee House
  • I highly recommend the place to anyone who loves coffee or just good food

• by Caterina

Reedsport Coffee house, located in Reedsport Oregon is the absolute best coffee house that I have ever been to. They have the best coffee I have ever had in the best atmosphere I have ever seen. This lovely little coffee shop actually feels really out of place in the little town of Reedsport as it is so much nicer than anything else in the area.

It is

more like something you would fine in Eugene or Portland, only without the super high prices. The coffee is excellent as is the food.

The first time I went there I had a delicious piece of chocolate cake and the best blended Milky Way I have ever had. The next time, I went for brunch and had a Hot Milky way an excellent breakfast sandwich of eggs,

• bacon, cheese and delicious bread.

This is place is amazing, but no good for those who are on a diet. The atmosphere too is excellent.

The floors are hardwood, the tables are made of strong and sturdy dark wood, as are some of the chairs. Up stairs there is comfortable leather couch and dark wood coffee table.

Even the bathrooms are excellent. They are very clean.

The

owner and the employees are very friendly and the service is excellent. Even the prices are great.

They are slightly cheaper than most coffee houses in the area. The blended Milky Way that I ordered would normally have cost me at least $4 but it only cost me $3.

95 at Reedsport Coffee House. I highly recommend the place to anyone who loves coffee or just good food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71407404130231/k2311a0714/7.14.08