Pet Chew Toys & Foods  » Pets  »
  • It lasts a long time, as my Beagle just loves to carry it around and show it off a lot, I think

• by covenly1
      It’s a face, my Beagle likes to chew things! In order to keep him from chewing wires, etc. in the house, I buy him pet chew toys and foods.

I just bought him a 10 inch roll of Uncle Sam’s Real Beef Flavor long roll that he just loves to chew! It is good for him, his breath, and keeps him from chewing things I don’t want him to chew!

By giving my Beagle this type of chewing log, it keeps his gums strong,

his breath sweet, and keeps him occupied doing something that does not bother anyone in the home! Giving a pet ‘people’ food will only endanger the pet’s teeth and gums, stomach and well being.

A dog doesn’t brush his own teeth, and bacteria will grow and grow inside that mouth, until his teeth rot, his breath will stink, when given foods that do not make sure this doesn’t happen!

This is a nice, beef flavored, large roll that is easily carried by the Beagle,

• while cleaning up his mouth and keeping him happy.

I want him to be happy! The outside of the package says it is Premium Quality Beef Flavored, and the smell of it, tells me, that I can trust this.

It is made by a company called Uncle Sam’s.

It is not expensive, and it does so much, for such a small amount of money.

I think! He does sit and chew it, but, mainly, he likes to carry it around, showing it off! There is no sense in buying dog chews that your dog doesn’t like.

They are a waste of money and a disappointment to all.

Get this 10″ roll of beef flavored chewing log, and be certain that your dog will enjoy his chew log and that it will not make your home stink, while he enjoys carrying it around with him/her.

It’s a winner at our house!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29130340410231/k2311a0313/3.13.06