LG Trax for AT&T  » Phones  »

• by GreenFairy

I’ve been generally pleased with this one. The Trax is a multimedia phone, with an mp3 player, camera, and video recorder. It’s not a Smartphone but I do have the mobile web which can be quite useful. It’s a flip phone, and is comparable in size and shape to the Razer but a little shorter and thicker.

That’s one thing I really like. It’s got a nice sized screen on the outside and inside, but is much

more durable that the Razer and similar phones (which I’d probably break within a week). The keys on the inside can be a bit difficult to get used to because they’re close together and very flat (sometimes you press the wrong key), but I got used to it.

The sound quality is good for both calls and listening to music. You have to get special heaphones, though. Or at least, the attachment so that you can plug ...

• regular headphones into the LG jack.

I also purchased a memory card. It lets me store a ton of songs. I even got some pictures I had uploaded onto facebook put onto the card so that I could use them as background pics.

Sometimes I do have trouble with dropped calls. That may be more related to the network than the phone. Another thing that happens every now and then is I’ll make a call but there’s

no ring.

I have to hang up and dial again. Then it works. I’m not sure if the person I call is getting both calls or just the second.

So, that’s kind of frustrating. Overall I’m content with Trax. Battery life is good considering I use it for all kinds of things during the day.

I got a cover for it for added protection, but like I mentioned, it seems pretty durable. I’m hoping this one will last me awhile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371407404080231/k2311a0714/7.14.08