Twilight by Stephenie Meyer  » Books  »
  • Twilight is an amazing love story between two different beings
  • The way that Stephenie Meyer, the author, presented the story, was amazingly interesting I was glued to each and every page, anticipating what's going to happen next

• by erna

This is one of my favorite fictional novels. I’m crazy about love stories, may it be fictional or real, and this book did not disappoint me one bit. Twilight is an amazing love story between two different beings. It is a beautiful thriller narrated in way that made so much impact on me that I wanted to read more of it after finishing the book. The way that Stephenie Meyer, the author, presented the story, was amazingly interesting I was glued to each and every page, anticipating what’s going to happen next.

As I read through the novel, it’s as if I could feel the character’s

emotions. It’s as if I can feel the vulnerability of Bella Swan, the story’s narrator and main character. She was an ordinary teenage girl from Phoenix, who abruptly came to stay with her dad in Forks, a town where there’s more rain that sunshine. There, she experienced an unexpected turn in her life. It is there where she experienced an unbelievable love story of her own.

I am especially drawn to the character of Bella’s love interest, Edward Cullen. It’s as if I could feel the mystery behind his eyes. It’s as if I could feel the strength of impact of his stare, piercing through me ...

• and brings chills down my spine. Edward is mysterious and loveable at the same time. He is super handsome, super strong, and super fast. He can read other people’s minds, except that of Bella’s. Edward is so much like those popular superheroes Superman or Spiderman. But he is not. He could be more like the villain, but in the story he is also not the villain. If he seems to be an extraordinary guy, that’s because he really is no ordinary guy. Edward is a vampire. But he is a good vampire, not preying on human beings. Instead, he hunts and eats wild animals.

The real thrilling

part for me in this book, is when Edward confesses to Bella how much he is in love with her. But he also tells her he is struggling not to kill her, because he is so hungry for her blood. In spite of their differences, they were genuinely in love with each other. To the point that Bella was risking her life every time she is with the love of her life.

I couldn’t be happier to discover that a movie based on this novel will be coming out soon! I have high expectations on this film because the book is really amazing and even went beyond my expectations.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171407403910931/k2311a0714/7.14.08