Huggies Pure Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • But, I'm happy to live with this, as two year's later we're still using them and we've never had any real problems with them
  • I would recommend this product for babies and toddlers, they are very gentle and do their job well

• by Daisy2000

Out of all the different brands of wipes on sale, we decided to use Huggies Pure Wipes for our daughter from when she was a few months old because they’re alcohol and fragrance-free, and also free of any artificial additives.

A single pack of 72 wipes costs £2.49, which is on the expensive side but Huggies is a well-known brand that we have been happy with in the past and not

all brands make the claim of no artificial ingredients. I do find that there also tend to be special offers at Boots the Chemist and at the major supermarkets for Huggies products, so you can often get a reduction from buying a couple of packs, or accrue extra store loyalty points.

The wipes themselves are nice to use. They’re not overly moist like some other similar products, and so ...

• they don’t leave the baby’s bottom wet and uncomfortable, and they clean they nappy area nicely. We also find them extremely useful for wiping our daughters’ hands when we’re out and about. A minor point is that when I try to pull a wipe out of the packet, often one or two others come out with it. This is slightly frustrating as I then have to squash
        them back in the packet. I don’t know why this happens, perhaps they’re not properly separated, or they’re a bit wetter or dryer than they should ideally be. But, I’m happy to live with this, as two year’s later we’re still using them and we’ve never had any real problems with them.

I would recommend this product for babies and toddlers, they are very gentle and do their job well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541407403850931/k2311a0714/7.14.08