Jollibee Jolly Hotdog Combo Meal  » Food  »
  • It is so reasonably priced, and my stomach feels always satisfied with this delicious meal
  • I love the taste of the cheese that melts in my mouth, as well as the hotdog bun that's just the right softness
  • I don't like bread that is hard or one that tastes like old
  • In my experience, Jollibee always serves their products fresh, specifically this Hotdog sandwich

• by erna

Jollibee, one of the most successful fast food chains in the Philippines today, offers its Jolly Hotdog Combo Meal, which consists of a regular drink, a Jolly Hotdog and regular French Fries. This combination meal is often what I buy whenever I get to eat in this fast food chain. It is so reasonably priced, and my stomach feels always satisfied with this delicious meal.

I can say that the Jolly Hotdog has

a very unique taste, with its huge serving of cheese topping and just a subtle amount of ketchup. I love the taste of the cheese that melts in my mouth, as well as the hotdog bun that’s just the right softness.

I don’t like bread that is hard or one that tastes like old. In my experience, Jollibee always serves their products fresh, specifically this Hotdog sandwich.

I remember just a few years ...

• ago, this fast food chain offered their Jolly Hotdog meal only with a regular drink. To my relief, they recently added French Fries to this combination meal.

To me, it’s a perfect match. I even have the choice to upgrade my drinks or French Fries, or both, to a bigger serving.

It comes with an additional price, of course. When I’m real hungry and have an extra budget, I’d go for a drink

and French Fries upgrade.

But when my budget is tight, I naturally go for the regular sizes. I have been always a loyal Jollibee customer.

Until now, I always keep coming back to their stores. I can never go wrong with the Jolly Hotdog Combination Meal, with its affordable price and good quality product.

I could eat it in their store, in the car, or at home. Wherever I am, I feel satisfied eating this meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271407403680931/k2311a0714/7.14.08