AcneFree Terminator 10 Acne Treatment  » Health  »
  • AcneFree's Terminator 10 acne and blackhead medicated spot treatment is by far the best over-the-counter acne cream I have ever used
  • It comes in a 1 oz orange tube and is pretty fairly priced (i bought my tube at my local Wal-Mart for about $5)

• by Denjiki

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

AcneFree’s Terminator 10 acne and blackhead medicated spot treatment is by far the best over-the-counter acne cream I have ever used. It comes in a 1 oz orange tube and is pretty fairly priced (i bought my tube at my local Wal-Mart for about $5.

) I have had mildly severe acne for some years now and have

tried many over the counter and prescription acne creams and I must say Terminator 10 is one of the better ones.

Most acne creams contain sacilyic acid as the active ingredient, however, Terminator 10’s main ingredient is benzoyl peroxide(10%) and is time-released.

I had nearly a full face of acne and also some back acne and chest ...

• acne about 2 weeks ago.

Since then I have used Terminator 10 daily as directed (morning and night) and my acne everywhere has CONSIDERABLY cleared up.

Make sure you use it exactly as directed though, you must wash your face with warm water and dry immediately before using to cleanse the skin.

If you have used over

the counter acne creams that contain sacilyic acid then maybe you should try Terminator 10 instead.

I had fantastic results with this product.

Kathleen McGarrigle says :

Hi, I live in Ireland and am friends with a lady in America who recommended i try this for both myself and my daughter. While it has worked quite well for her, it caused an allergic reaction with me. I`ve never had one before and i was wondering is this common? Also could you recommend another brand that i could try as all the lotions etc i`ve tried over here are crap. Thanks so much Kathleen

Hi Kathleen,

I have never used AcneFree Terminator, but my sister has and she had a severe allergic reaction as well. Allergic reactions are common, particularly among users with sensitive skin. I would definitely discontinue use immediately (if you haven’t already), and give your skin a few days to heal.

If you are looking for another product that has had great results, I can recommend several. However, my favorites are Proactive, Murad Acne Products, and Aveeno Cleansing washes. My sister has had the best luck with her acne using Proactive, she has very sensitive skin and it was tough enough to completely get rid of her acne in a matter of days, but also nourish her skin.

I would try anyone of those.

Hope this helps.

Joanna

Jeanne Svan says :

Hello, is it possible to get a complete ingredience list? Our daughter has gotten hives 3 times and twice with terminator 10 ond once with an eyeshadow. we live in denmark I bought it on a trip home so I don`t have the chance to buy another one just to get the ingredience list, Thank you Jeanne Svan jeannelassen12 hotmail.com

John says :

Jeanne, these are all ingredients:

“Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% (w/v)
    Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.”

Wendy says :

This is not only the best OTC acne cream I have used, it is the only one that has ever worked. I use Tazorac but it is very very expensive. When I ran out and was waiting for my next scrip I picked up this product, and I was stunned at how well it worked. And so inexpensive Big thumbs up.

Cori says :

re : AcneFree’s Terminator 10 acne and blackhead medicated spot treatment is by far the best over-the-counter acne cream I have ever used
    Love this stuff Now it is not being sold at Target anymore. Where does everyone else but it????

Hi Cori,

My sister used to get hers from Wal-Mart, in the skin care aisle. If Wal-Mart doesn’t have it, then you could also try Publix, Walgreens, and CVS. However, if you still can’t find it, my sister loves Proactive, and I am a big fan of Almay, Murad, and Aveeno Acne Products.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

Elizabeth McCormack says :

re : It comes in a 1 oz orange tube and is pretty fairly priced (i bought my tube at my local Wal-Mart for about $5)
    I agree, I have tried everything for my acne oncluding Proactiv and this is the best product I have found.

erin says :

awful if you have allegic reactions alot like me dont buy you will have a reaction i learn the hard way before picture day ?

Julia says :

I have the same problem

Hi Erin,

I am sorry that you had such terrible reaction and aim for your pictures. this product is pretty strong and should never be used for people with sensitive skin. if you have sensitive skin I recommend using Almay’s Sensitive Skin Acne Wash, Aveeno products, and Proactive for sensitive skin.

My sister uses Proactive for her acne because it is gentle on her skin. If you haven’t tried it I would definitely suggest it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341407403460831/k2311a0714/7.14.08