Dove Ultimate Clear Deoderant  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's one of those white stick roll-on kinds, but I haven't had a problem with flakey reside or anything
  • One of the best things I've found about Dove deoderant is that you can apply just a minimal amount and get a good effects

• by GreenFairy

Dove has always been one of my favorite brands for beauty products because they provide excellent comfort. I’ve tried several different brands for deoderants, so here’s my verdict for Dove’s… Comfort: This product feels really silky going on. It’s not too thick or sticky, but enough goes on to

do the trick.

It’s one of those white stick roll-on kinds, but I haven’t had a problem with flakey reside or anything. Sweat protection: I’m not a heavy sweater, but for those consumers looking for just every day protection, Dove does the trick.

Even on hot summer days, I don’t notice any sweat. Sometimes after exercising, I’ll feel a little sticky, but I just reapply a tiny bit.

Scent: I love the smell of these deoderants. Like most, it comes in a variety of different scents.

I’m not a huge fan of food smells when it comes to ...

• Dove Ultimate Clear Deoderant
      my arm pits (like cucumber melon, etc) but they do smell nice, just like any lotions of the same type. I lean towards the “shower fresh” and other clean smells.

I currently am using smooth cashmere. It’s really refreshing.

They’re all very light and feminine, not overwhelming like some

brands. One of the best things I’ve found about Dove deoderant is that you can apply just a minimal amount and get a good effects.

The sticks are smaller than a lot of other brands, but they last me several months. So it turns out to be of pretty good value as well.

Sarah young says :

re : One of the best things I’ve found about Dove deoderant is that you can apply just a minimal amount and get a good effects
Unlike most deodorants where you have to lather an insane amount on just to get a good effect, Dove is the opposite. I can wipe up and down once and I’m good. Plus I love that they offer a variety of smells, not just something plain. It’s like wearing a perfume on my underarms. I wear a lot of black shirts an I’ve never had a problem with white residue left on my shirts unlike some of those other name brand deodorants. I highly recommend this to my friends an family. I even got my aunt to change to dove when she saw my outcome using it for a week. Plus you can’t beat the price, it’s not overly priced or under priced, I feel it’s priced fairly. Basically you get what you paid for.

Alaysia says :

re : It’s one of those white stick roll-on kinds, but I haven’t had a problem with flakey reside or anything
This deodorant is the best i have ever had stays smelling great for hours

Samantha Davis says :

It last all day long. I love the differnt scents you can choose from. I have used dove for years and its the only one that doesn’t make me break out. It is a very good product and I recommend it to all my friends and family.

Annette Kelly says :

I’ve been using Dove for years. I love the cucumber scent in the deodorant and the bar soap. It’s clean smelling and not overpowering like some other brands. It also glides on well as some brands tend to dry out and fall apart. I don’t have a problem with white residue either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311407403440831/k2311a0714/7.14.08