Adidas Sport (deoderant for women)
1.0
  • That being said, I've never had a problem feeling sticky until this brand

• by GreenFairy

I am generally a fan of Adidas beauty products, and was excited to see their deoderant on sale. I enthusiastically bought it, only to find that their deoderant seems to be lacking the quality of their other products.

Sweatness Protection: I am a small female and I don’t sweat much at all. I just use deoderant daily for

the extra comfort it gives me. That being said, I’ve never had a problem feeling “sticky” until this brand. You’d figure that Adidas, being a sports brand, would be an expert on keeping people dry. But, I was left feeling quite uncomfortable. It goes on feelilng wet and then stays noticably sticky. It was the first time I ...

• was actually aware of how my armpits felt! It was kind of gross… The second day I tried it, I ended up washing it all off after five minutes. I couldn’t stand the feeling.

Scent: Well the frustrating part is that it smells wonderful! If only it worked! So, if you find the feeling of the stuff works for

you, you’ll have the nice benefit of a sporty yet sexy aroma all day long.

It wasn’t worth it for me. I’m sticking with Dove or Secret. I can get the nice smell from Adidas body sprays and spare myself the discomfort.

I gave it a 2 because I figure what’s the point of deoderant that makes you feel even more sticky?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311407403330831/k2311a0714/7.14.08