Screenville Cinema  » Theatre  »
Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
  • When I brought my friends there, they were so impressed with the place
  • They enjoyed a lot and they were also able to observe that although there are other theatres or movie houses in the place, people are really flocking to Screenville Cinema all the time especially during movie premiers or even just during ordinary weekends
  • When we still live there, my entire family love to watch movies there because of this modern high-technology Dolby Sound System used by the management, making our stay a truly relaxing and enjoying experience

• by rainbowbrite

It is absolutely the hottest place in the city if we talk about movies. For me, Screenville Cinema is the place to relax and unwind.

It may not be largest movie house in the Tagbilaran City but I surely believe that is the most modern and well-equipped moviehouse in the entire province.

It is within the premises of the famous Island City Mall of Bohol, located in the heart of Tagbilaran City– the city of friendly people.

When I brought my friends there, they were so impressed with the place. They enjoyed a lot and they were also able to observe that although ...

• there are other theatres or movie houses in the place, people are really flocking to Screenville Cinema all the time especially during movie premiers or even just during ordinary weekends.

System used by the management, making our stay a truly relaxing and enjoying experience.

A month ago when I visit the place with families and friends, I just can’t let a day passed without watching a movie at Screenville Cinema– I am just happy and proud of its existense in my homeprovince.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 321307403050831/k2311a0713/7.13.08