Avon FootWorks  » Health  »
  • To relieve them from stress, I massage my feet using Avon FootWorks rough skin remover cream
  • I am so happy with Avon FootWorks because it really heals my feet condition and made them so pleasing to look at

• by rainbowbrite

Just like my hands, I am taking extra care of my feet. I’m seeing to it that they are properly rested after a long day’s work.

To relieve them from stress, I massage my feet using

Avon FootWorks rough skin remover cream. I truly believe the product because I experienced it; it is absolutely a heel-to-toe foot pampering experience made convenient and affordable by Avon.

Personally, this product works great with hardworking feet like mine because aside from removing rough skin from my feet to prevent its build-up, it deeply moisturizes my feet and smoothens them.

Before, I had this foot condition that when I played tennis ...

• Avon FootWorks
      successively in a day, by the following day I can see fine cracks on my heels. They looked so terrible and ugly! When I consulted a professional about it, it was due to strees and excessively dry skin on
      my feet.

I am so happy with Avon FootWorks because it really heals my feet condition and made them so pleasing to look at. Because of this product, I don’t have to go to expensive footspa all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341307403010831/k2311a0713/7.13.08