Ihome 2go Ipod Stereo System  » Electronics  »
0.5
  • Often when I was done playing the Ipod I found that my battery was dead and I had no way to charge it unless I hooked it up to a computer and more than once I was unable to find a computer to charge my Ipod and left without music for a few days
  • I suggest that you decide which features are right for you and then go to the store with those in mind and find a system that is at a good price for what it offers
  • The systems that allow you to mount your Ipod and give you the ability to not be forced to use batteries (by providing you with an electrical plug for the system) do not cost much more and they tend to have more of a high quality sound where as the sound on this system was almost very monotone like as if it were actually one of the old boom boxes that my uncle used to have in the house and carry around outside

• by rich

The Ipod is incomplete without a stereo system and one of the most inexpensive systems available which is made by apple is called the Ihome to go and this may be the perfect stereo system for someone who is actually on the go. The Ihome to go was given to me as a Christmas gift and there were things I liked about it.

In the package I did like the design of the IHome because it looks similar to the old stereo systems that were made in the 70’s with the big speakers on the side.

They come in colors like pink, black, blue and grey which is something I admired and when it was given to me I discovered that these were the things that I liked about them and that

was all.

The things I did not like about it were plenty and these included that it did not work with a shuffle at all so if you have one then this is not right for you.

If you do no have a shuffle then this one would be good for you but it doesn’t really mount your Ipod on the system and so that means that first it will not charge your Ipod when it is plugged in and that you have limited control over the Ipod.

There is no remote and no alarm feature along with no radio feature which means that all this stereo offers you is the ability to play your ipod.

The system was light and very portable which I loved because I was able to travel ...

• with it but your required to put in four AA batteries in order to make the unit run.

You can not plug it in and you must supply the batteries which means that you will spend a ton of money on them unless you use rechargables and those can be quite expensive.

Often when I was done playing the Ipod I found that my battery was dead and I had no way to charge it unless I hooked it up to a computer and more than once I was unable to find a computer to charge my Ipod and left without music for a few days.

This was not something I expected for a $40 system and I was not very happy with this Apple invention, it does look nice but the

feautures are too limited for the price and so you should get something else.

I suggest that you decide which features are right for you and then go to the store with those in mind and find a system that is at a good price for what it offers.

The systems that allow you to mount your Ipod and give you the ability to not be forced to use batteries (by providing you with an electrical plug for the system) do not cost much more and they tend to have more of a high quality sound where as the sound on this system was almost very monotone like as if it were actually one of the old boom boxes that my uncle used to have in the house and carry around outside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161307403000831/k2311a0713/7.13.08