Philips Sonicare Toothbrush
0.5
  • The Philips Sonicare toothbrush was an item that I decided to buy because one day I went shopping to look for a new brush and found this one and since the price was so high I naturally figured that this would be the best toothbrush that I could buy for myself
  • I do not spend money on things often but since I figured this would be an investment in my personal appearance and the malignance of my teeth I figured that I would spend the money on this toothbrush rather than wait until it was too late and spend the money on tooth care with braces and dentist visits and other expensive things that I could not afford and so I decided to go ahead and spend the money on this wonderful looking toothbrush and hoped it would worked as good as the package had promised me and described on the outside
  • It triggered the motor and the brush started to move in a circular motion and to me this was a problem because I still had to actually move the brush back and fourth and position the brush to polish each of my teeth
  • The brush never worked as well as I expected and when it was fully charge I found that all it did was spin and not actually clean my teeth

• by rich

The Philips Sonicare toothbrush was an item that I decided to buy because one day I went shopping to look for a new brush and found this one and since the price was so high I naturally figured that this would be the best toothbrush that I could buy for myself. I do not spend money on things often but since I figured this would be an investment in my personal appearance and the malignance of my teeth I figured that I would spend the money on this toothbrush rather than wait until it was too late and spend the money on tooth care with braces and dentist visits and other expensive things that I could not afford and so I decided to go ahead and spend the money on this wonderful looking toothbrush and hoped it would worked as good as the package had promised me and described on the outside.

So I checked out of

the store and went ahead and took the package home and once I took it out of the package and threw away the directions I plugged in the toothbrush and waited for it to charge for a period of twelve hours without even considering how much this was wasting in electricity.

In any event, it was charged the next morning and I put the toothpaste on it and pushed the button to start the motor.

It triggered the motor and the brush started to move in a circular motion and to me this was a problem because I still had to actually move the brush back and fourth and position the brush to polish each of my teeth.

The problem with that is that I basically had to do the same thing as I would do with a normal toothbrush with the exception of scrubbing my teeth to create the lather with the toothpaste.

When I turned ...

• the brush off I felt like I had accomplished nothing, I had not have a shorter brushing time and my teeth still felt dirty so I had to go over them several times to remove all of the gunk from the night build up.

So, all of these negatives bothered me because all it had over the manual brush was that it spun and even that motion did not clean my teeth better than I could have done on my own.

I tried this for about a week but each day I just ended up scrubbing my teeth with my old manual toothbrush because this brush only left my teeth dirty and looking bad which meant that I could not leave the house until they were fresh.

Anyhow, the battery lasted about two days of four brushings and then I had to put the brush back on the charger for another twelve hours and repeat once it

was charged.

The brush never worked as well as I expected and when it was fully charge I found that all it did was spin and not actually clean my teeth.

I was required to do the same amount of work that I did with a manual toothbrush but with this automatic I was forced to repeat it many times before leaving the house did it did not clean my teeth very well.

After a week I regretted buying the toothbrush and wrote to the company asking for a refund but they never responded, I would rather have saved money on this expensive toothbrush that did not perform as well as it promised.

I spent $60 on this toothbrush in total and I got nothing more than a manual $2 toothbrush would have offered me and that was a mistake.

I say stick with the manual because you will at least save money and time by doing so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161307402940831/k2311a0713/7.13.08