Ibeprofen 800 MG Tablets
  • It turned out that when I went to the pharmacy the pills were only about $10 with my insurance and I was happy with this amount especially if they worked as she said they would
  • Especially if you consider that you will be taking them three times a day which equals 21 x a week and I was unable to accomplish that without a pill cutter
  • Eventually, about half way through the month I decided that I did not need to take the pill three times a day and so I went for two and I felt like this worked better because I felt less groggy than I usually felt and it still managed to keep my pain away which would have otherwise been extreme without these pills
  • If you are in a lot of pain and you are in search of an answer for your troubles then I suggest that you take these because they were about $10 and they did end up lasting me the entire month which is a great value

• by rich

Ibeprofen 800 MG tablets are a drug available only by prescription for the treatment of severe pains and the management of those pains. This drug is much like the over the counter version but it is a lot more powerful which is why you can only get it from a doctor.

My doctor prescribed this to me after I had hurt my back and I was in a lot of pain, I needed a drug that would take away the pain or at least allow me to live with the pain when it was present and so my doctor listen to my problems and thought that this would be a good remedy for my situation.

Naturally, since I did not want to spend much money I figured that she was just trying to make a quick buck and I figured I would forget

about her prescription and just buy the regular dosage which I did.

I then ended up calling her two days later because my back still hurt and she explained to me that the tablets were about three times the strength of a regular tablet which would mean I would basically have to buy about three bottles to have an equal dosage of what she thought I should take.

It turned out that when I went to the pharmacy the pills were only about $10 with my insurance and I was happy with this amount especially if they worked as she said they would.

The tablets were huge and very difficult for me to take, they were like horse pills and the instructions say to take one pill by mouth three times a day and when I did take it I quickly found out ...

• that it got rid of the pain by putting you to sleep.

It also warns that if you are pregnant you should not take during your third trimester or damages could occur.

But, since I was not pregnant of course I continued taking the pills and they worked well.

They did the job the doctor said they would do, when I took them I always fell asleep which I hated but I was never awake to feel pain.

It said to take three times a day so I spent most of the day sleep and since they lasted a month I basically slept through a month of my life but when I was awake I felt almost no pain and I can say the pills worked very well.

I would take them again and the only thing I disliked was how bad they

were which made them hard to take.

Especially if you consider that you will be taking them three times a day which equals 21 x a week and I was unable to accomplish that without a pill cutter.

Eventually, about half way through the month I decided that I did not need to take the pill three times a day and so I went for two and I felt like this worked better because I felt less groggy than I usually felt and it still managed to keep my pain away which would have otherwise been extreme without these pills.

If you are in a lot of pain and you are in search of an answer for your troubles then I suggest that you take these because they were about $10 and they did end up lasting me the entire month which is a great value.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261307402920831/k2311a0713/7.13.08