Silk Air  » Airlines  »
  • In fact, it was very convenient taking Silk Air then, with the departures from Singapore and from Yangon on the return flight were in the afternoons

• by Mark Williams

On one of my trips from Singapore to Yangon, Myanmar, and return, I took Silk Air. There were othere airlines flying between Singapore and Yangon, some direct flights, and some via Bangkok, Thailand. Silk Air is the Regional Wing of Singapore Airlines, and since I am a member of the Singapore Airlines frequent flyer club “KrisFlyer”, I chose Silk Air for that trip.

/> In fact, it was very convenient taking Silk Air then, with the departures from Singapore and from Yangon on the return flight were in the afternoons. I could manage to take care of things in the mornings before departures.

Silk Air staff members at the checkin counters at the Changi International Airport and at the Yangon International Airport were very friendly and efficient,

• quick and thourough in getting the boarding card issued. That showed they were well trained and experienced too.

The flights were very much right on schedules too keeping all passengers happy. The flights were on Airbus.

The flights took about 3 hours each way. The cabin crew were very friendly and courteous, with a touch of Asian culture always, keeping the

passengers always relaxed and comfortable.

That really made my flight pleasant and memorable. The inflight snack foods were so nice and tasty too.

Skyshop was offered, but I didn’t buy any thing then, as I was just on short visits, and didn’t need any thing specific. The flights were very smooth and comfortable all the way.

I was absolutely happy that I chose to take Silk Air on those journeys.

Silk Air

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401307402880831/k2311a0713/7.13.08