Schick razor
  • Well I haven't had a problem with this razor ever
  • I love this razor and will continue to use it
  • I like how it makes my skin feel after I use it

• by Brooke

This is a really good razor. It’s easy to use and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. The part that you actually shave with bends.

So it makes it easier to shave with. It’s my favorite razor and I plan on continuing to use it.

I’m not going to use any of the disposable razors anymore.

This razor also last for a long time.

I have had it for a couple of months now and I don’t see any difference in it from when I got it and now. It has three blades on it so it’s quick to use.

I can use it on my legs and my underarms. You know how ...

• some razors if you haven’t shave in a while, there gets to be a lot of hair on the razor… and you can’t get it all off.

Well I haven’t had a problem with this razor ever. It’s hard to cut yourself on also.

I have never cut myself using this razor. You don’t need any more

soap than you do with any other razor.

I love this razor and will continue to use it. I would recommend it to a lot of people.

I like how it makes my skin feel after I use it. My skin feels smooth and silky after using it and I don’t feel any unwanted hair at all, I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311307402670831/k2311a0713/7.13.08