10,000 BC  » Movies  »
  • I really enjoyed the movie and so did they guy I was with
  • It's a really good movie and I would recommend it to anyone
  • I think a lot of people will like this film

• by Brooke

I watched this movie in the theaters on a date. It was a really good movie. It kept me entertained and really interested as to what was going on.

I really enjoyed the movie and so did they guy I was with. It’s a really good movie and I would recommend it to anyone.

It

had really good special effects and I really enjoyed all of the movie. All of the actors were really good and I enjoyed watching them on film.

They did a good job in the movie playing there parts. I think a lot of people will like this film.

I don’t really remember some of it ...

• I just remember I really liked it. I remember mostly what happens but there are parts that I don’t remember.

When it comes out on dvd I want to watch it again. I think it comes out on tuesday.

If you didn’t see it in the theaters it’s worth renting and watching it. I really

liked it and really enjoyed watching the whole movie.

I think you will two. I think that the movie would be good to watch on a big screen because of all of the animals and things that are in the movie.

It was really good and enjoyable to watch. I would recommend it to anyone.

10,000 BC

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111307402660831/k2311a0713/7.13.08