Herbal Essence Shampoo
2.0
  • I think I might try washing my hair two times today until I can get some better shampoo
  • I wouldn't recommend this to any one with oily hair

• by Brooke

My mother bought me some of this shampoo yesterday because my hair has been really oily lately. It helped with my hair being oily for about a couple of hours. I don’t really care for this shampoo.

It smells good and it lathers up good. It doesn’t really get my hair clean

though.

I think I might try washing my hair two times today until I can get some better shampoo. I wouldn’t recommend this shampoo.

It’s not really a good shampoo overall. The only thing I really like about it is the smell.

I guess it would be alright to use every now ...

• and then. I wouldn’t use it everyday if I had another shampoo.

I am going to go buy another one soon. A couple of hours after washing my hair with it, it was oily again.

This is a cleaning shampoo from herbal essences and it doesn’t really do a good job at

cleaning my hair. I think my mom bought it because it was cheaper but it’s worth it to spend the extra money and buy a better shampoo.

I just don’t like what this shampoo does to my hair and it doesn’t get it clean. I wouldn’t recommend this to any one with oily hair.

Herbal Essence Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311307402560731/k2311a0713/7.13.08