Joe Nichols - I’ll Wat For You  » Music  »
  • The song I am writing about, I'll Wait For You, by country music singer Joe Nichols, is simply amazing
  • I hold this song very close to me and I believe I always will
  • I think this song is possibly the most beautiful and emotional songs I have ever heard, it certainly stands at the top of my personal favorite country music songs

• by Wayne Wilkins

It is not like me to review asimple son, while essentially I am not a strager to reviewing music in the form of albums and their artists, but this is a first for me and for a very special reason. The song I am writing about, I’ll

Wait For You, by country music singer Joe Nichols, is simply amazing.

I hold this song very close to me and I believe I always will. I have only recently discovered what a great musician Joe Nichols is despite him being active on the music scene for over 10 years now. This song is my personal favorite.

The song is about love between a man and woman. The man has a busy schedule and is always late, and she says she will always wait for him and it goes on to describe different scenarios of a ...

• Joe Nichols - I'll Wat For You
      story. The final one being where his wife dies and he was not there by her side. The doctor hands him a note which reads once again, “I will wait for you.”

it certainly stands at the top of my personal favorite country music songs. Have a listen, and if you like what you hear which I am sure you will, take a listen to Joe Nichols’ other songs and albums available, he is one of my personal favorites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141307402440731/k2311a0713/7.13.08