Holiday Inn Melbourne Australia  » Hotels  »
575 Flinders Lane, Melbourne 3000 Australia
  • I think everyone is very good at serving people
  • I didn't have problem with finding a place to exchange my money siince they have a foreing currency exchange

• by eden_shii

When I went to Melbourne, Australia, I stayed in Holiday Inn.

I just like staying in this place. I think everyone is very good at serving people. Being someone who is new to this city, I really find it a bit awkward to being familiar with the place.

When I went over to the reception area, the receptionist is really friendly and assisted me. She

booked me in a single room then an attendant came over to carry all my luggages. Everyone is very warm and amiable and I don’t have problems in being comfortable in talking to them. Aside from this wonderful people, I was just amazed by the grandeur of the place. Everything is very clean and in order.

When I got into my room, I lay down on ...

• the cozy soft bed. The next day, I went over to the swimming pool outside which was very well maintained. I think everything that I need was in there. I was also able to take advantage of their sauna. In the morning there was someone who picked up my laundry for dry cleaning. The service crew was really fast paced and friendly at the same
        time. I didn’t have problem with finding a place to exchange my money siince they have a foreing currency exchange.

In my five-day stay in that hotel, I may say that I didn’t have problems with going to the shops since it is very accessable as well. I really had a wonderful stay there and I am planning to go back there the next time I am in Melbourne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21307402390731/k2311a0713/7.13.08