Bangkok City Inn Bangkok
43/5 Rajdamri Road , Pathumwan , Bangkok , Thailand
  • Bangkok is undoubtedly one of the biggest cities in Southeast Asia, with many interesting places to see, historical places, Buddhist temples, huge shopping centers, cultural places
  • I made sure that I would be staying at a hotel centrally located to be convenient to travel around to different parts of the city
  • I found out that it was one of the most popular hotels in the City for tourists and holiday makers
  • I really enjoyed staying at Bangkok City Inn

• by Mark Williams

I went to Bangkok, Thailand, during my holidays once for a change. Bangkok is undoubtedly one of the biggest cities in Southeast Asia, with many interesting places to see, historical places, Buddhist temples, huge shopping centers, cultural places. I made sure that I would be staying at a hotel centrally located to be convenient to travel around to different parts of the city. So, I chose Bangkok City Inn.

That was a perfect choice. Bangkok City Inn was located right in the heart of the City in the Pratunam area, close to the Central World Plaza which was known

as the center and junction of all districts. Bangkok City Inn was a cheap economy hotel.

I found out that it was one of the most popular hotels in the City for tourists and holiday makers. I felt very pleasant and relaxed from the moment I walked in to the reception desk. The receptionists there were so courteous and friendly greeting in the traditional Thai ways.

They didn’t speak English very well, but good enough to communicate to welcome the guests and make them feel at home. I had a suite on the fifth floor , quite large and ...

• spacious, with a queen size bed. It was quite comfortable, airconditioned, and had the amenities I needed, mini bar, refrigerator, coffee maker, TV set.

What really made the place so popular for the tourists and the holiday makers was the location and accessibility. Huge shopping malls and traditional Thai markets were all around the hotel, Central World Plaza, Big C Department Store, Gayson Plaza, Pantip IT Mall, Pratunam Market. They were all just a few minutes walking distances.

So were the two main roads, Rajdamri and Pleonchit, and the famous Skytrain which leads to all other major shopping centers

and places of interests for tourists. I found it so convenient and easy to visit the different parts of the City, taking buses and the Skytrain. The hotel also had an inhouse tour counter which provided car rental service.

That was excellent. That added to the convenience too. I would rent a car from the counter when I was going to places out of town.

I really enjoyed staying at Bangkok City Inn. It was a perfect choice I made for the holidays. If I would have a chance again to go to Bangkok for holidays, I would most certainly stay at Bangkok City Inn again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21307402250731/k2311a0713/7.13.08