Microtek Digital Inverter  » Housewares  »
  • Earlier I had to see their glum faces when they had to miss their favourite programme
  • After the inverter was fitted I had some problem but it was due to substandard wiring and I got it replaced and now I am pretty satisfied with it
  • It is definitely a very important appliance in my household

• by bookworm

MICROTEK DIGITAL INVERTER I stay in a place where we have frequent power cuts. Since we have hot and humid weather for almost 10 months it becomes difficult to bear the heat during power cuts. Having had enough of the situation I had installed an inverter at my place.

The inverter is connected to the lower part of my duplex house and now I can have some peace even when there is no power. This inverter is connected to all light and fan points and also electric points so that I can run my blender or charge my mobile even when we are having a power cut. My T.V. also functions on the inverter and so I am spared from having to soothe my kids as they can enjoy their cartoons even when there is no power. Earlier I had to see their

glum faces when they had to miss their favourite programme. After I got my inverter my life has become easy i.e. no more candle light studies on the day before their exams and I am spared from having to fan them with a hand held fan.

After the inverter was fitted I had some problem but it was due to substandard wiring and I got it replaced and now I am pretty satisfied with it. There was once some problem with the batteries as the fluid level has to be carefully monitored and since I was out of town I had forgotten about it and the batteries had dried out. At that time I had got the batteries replaced and the new ones are better in the sense that they have fluid indicator level on them making my task easier. I just have ...

• to check whether they are on green level or red. If they reach the red mark then I need to fill it with necessary fluids and it works well. This inverter is fitted on a trolley and I can shift it to clean the area around it. It is quite heavy and without its trolley it is not easy to even budge it a bit.

Since the connection is automatic whenever the power goes off, my inverter starts working and as soon as power is restored it goes into charging mode. I do not have to manually put it on or off and it is a definite advantage as I don’t have to run around putting it on and off when there are multiple power cuts of very short duration. This inverter can supply power for 3 hours and I try to keep

everybody in the same room so as to have power for longer duration. It has worked for longer duration when we had used the power in just one room.

The only thing my inverter cannot do is run the geyser, electrical motor and the A.C. I cannot run these appliances on my inverter but even then I am pretty satisfied because it gives me the necessary service when I need it most. When the inverter is on the fans get slow and the light is a little dim then what we have during normal power supply. Also the lights and fans make some sound which though not very loud is a bit disturbing. But I feel despite the above mentioned facts my inverter is fine and I am happy with its working. It is definitely a very important appliance in my household.

Microtek Digital Inverter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531307402070731/k2311a0713/7.13.08