Estee Lauder Sensuous Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • And I felt unstoppable while wearing this perfume

• by HonestyPays

Estee Lauder’s new perfume Sensuous is in one word: Perfect! It combines urban sexy chick with late night city dweller rock. There’s no other way for me to describe it. My perfume reviews will usually not talk about the gentle freesias and the low-note patchouli. No, I will talk about how the perfume made

me feel.

And I felt unstoppable while wearing this perfume. It is such a sexy little number. Ever had one of those perfect days? The entire day is picture perfect? The men all noticed you; the girls both a bit envious and yet drawn to you at the same time? These were the first few ...

• days while wearing Sensuous! I just felt powerful and incredibly desirable.

I am normally not an Estee Lauder perfume wearer. I prefer Calvin Klein. Obviously I’m glad I tried a splash. I bought it right there on the spot! 1.7 oz. is $49.50 | 3.4 oz. is $69.50, and they also offer a Satin Body

Lotion (which I did not buy) for $37.00 [6.7 oz].

I’ve included the official Estee Lauder web site, but you can go to any local mall’s upper end retailer and the Estee Lauder counter can give you a free sample. At the very least try a splash on the wrist. I’m warning you now you’ll be instantly addicted!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561307402010631/k2311a0713/7.13.08