Justfree.com Free Hosting  » Web Hosting  »
3.3
  • And I was not happy to use Blogger because few of my friends had some problem with it

• by zeraphina

Six months back I was thinking of starting a blog. When I looked around for a proper free blog platform I came across Blogger and Wordpress. And I was not happy to use Blogger because few of my friends had some problem with it.

So the other alternative was Wordpress and since I had plans of earning few bucks using my blog, I

could not use the free Wordpress. com blogs.

After a month of nosing around I came across Justfree. com.

And I tell you my search ended there. I was skeptic at first whether it is good enough.

I have been hosting my blog using Justfree. com for the past three months and I have nothing to complain about.

For a free hosting service it has great features.

• Using the Application Installer you can install blogging software like Wordpress to forum software like PHPBB.

Obviously the number of scripts available are limited compared to paid hosting services. I personally use Wordpress and recently I upgraded it to the latest version using Ftp.

You get one Ftp login with your account in addition to three Sql databases. So basically using one account

you can have three sites.

You have PHPAdmin also though I don’t use it much. And one more thing, you get the username you register as the url of your site.

I completely forgot to say about the most important feature, you don’t get forced ads though you can add your own. This free hosting is ideal for small sites and not good for bigger ones.

imad says :

how to hack msn pls tell me

Galega says :

Hacking is an illegal act, and you are not going to find any information regarding hacking on this website. You should better try some other sources.

I would also suggest you to not try to hack any account. That may land you in serious trouble.

reddyshash says :

how to upload .asf file in justfree.com site

Galega says :

First upload your .asf file through cPanel. Then create a .asx metafile. Now you are required to again upload this .asx metafile with the help of WS_FTP with the help of ASCII code.

You may also required to tweak some code of your website (within the BODY tags).

akheel says :

how to upload song

Roshan Jha says :

You can use the FTP service for the same or use the built in Cpanel.

shubham says :

how can i upload my website in justfree.com

Galega says :

First create your account on Justfree.com and get it verified. Now, use cPanel to upload all files of your website. Follow instructions provided there and you are done. It is quite easy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 151307401900631/k2311a0713/7.13.08