Hubpages.com  » Web sites  »
  • Recently I came across a very interesting advertisement asking for freelance writers for Hubpages
  • I felt as if I found a beautiful pond in a desert
  • I consider hubpages as a fountain of resources where writers publish their own work free of charge and widen their knowledge
  • I go there because I enjoy writing for them and they are very user friendly
  • Definitely better than sites where we have to wait for days to find that they have rejected our piece of hard work without a valid reason

• by Truth

Recently I came across a very interesting advertisement asking for freelance writers for Hubpages.com. I was new to the web and the very sight of this advertisement delighted me. It did not take much time for me to join them and publish my first hub. These hubs are like web pages. We can write on any topic we like and publish the same without any difficulty. We can add sparkle to these pages

by uploading photos and videos. After publishing the hub we can make changes if we are not happy. I have to admit that I did change my first hub several times. But now when I visit that page I get so exited. I just can’t believe that I created something precious like that.

I felt as if I found a beautiful pond in a desert. Found interesting hubs written by experts to widen my ...

• knowledge. Gained relief after visiting the forum to discuss problems with other hubbbers. The other interesting thing is that HubPages “Royalties” provides their writers with an easy way to take advantage of the Internet’s top ad revenue and commission generating tools. It’s difficult to say that we can make a living out of this and I am not expecting a fortune.

I consider hubpages as a fountain of resources where writers publish their

own work free of charge and widen their knowledge. Anyone with a talent for writing and a passion to learn should do well here. I do not visit hubpages to make money. I go there because I enjoy writing for them and they are very user friendly. Definitely better than sites where we have to wait for days to find that they have rejected our piece of hard work without a valid reason.

Hubpages.com
    Karthi says :

hai I am also a hubber in hubpages. It`s very nice to see a new hubber in hubpages website. Search my hubs in hubpages using the keyword karhubpages . If you have any doubt on writing a hub ask me. Good Bye

Galega says :

Good to see you karthi,here. There is no doubt that HubPages is a great place to show your skills. It is perfectly legit just like Reviewstream.com. The place has become even more better after the Panda and Penguin update with less number of irritating and spammy hubs are being posted there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201307401880631/k2311a0713/7.13.08