Into the wild movie
  • I would recommend this movie to a lot of people
  • It was a true story about someone and I think that made it even more entertaining
  • I enjoyed watching the whole film and it kind of made you think about certain things in the world today

• by Brooke

I watched this movie yesterday and the ending today. Overall it was pretty good. It was more of a documentary about a young boy who goes off into the wild and lives on his own.

He burns all of his identification. I thought it was pretty good overall.

It was really long though but

it was good. The actors were really good and did a good job playing their roles.

I think that it was a good movie overall. It kept me entertained and I liked how they did the movie.

I liked that they showed how he got to where he was in the wild instead of ...

• just showing him in the wild and living there. I would recommend this movie to a lot of people.

It was a true story about someone and I think that made it even more entertaining. It was entertaining and fun to watch.

I was interested in the movie in the whole thing. I really

liked it and I think a lot of people would.

It was good and all of the actors were good. I enjoyed watching the whole film and it kind of made you think about certain things in the world today.

I would recommend it to a lot of people and I really liked it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111207401750531/k2311a0712/7.12.08