Stouffer’s Skillet Sensations Mushroom Chicken Penne  » Food  »
  • I think it is the preservatives and all the additives in the food that give me an uneasy feeling in the stomach an hour later
  • The mushroom and beans all mixed up in a rich sauce made it really delicious

• by Tanya

Well, frozen dinner are never really quite good. I think it is the preservatives and all the additives in the food that give me an uneasy feeling in the stomach an hour later.

But sometimes there is no other choice, and I think the that Skillet Sensations Chicken Penne meal is the least

of the evils.

It actually tastes pretty decently.

You need to heat it up on the stove for about 12 minutes, although I think I kept it on a little bit longer just to make sure that the meat was all heated up properly.

The mushroom and beans all mixed up in a ...

• rich sauce made it really delicious.

And it also looked good, like the kind of a meal that you would get on your plate in a nice Italian restaurant.

The meat itself was nothing special, a couple of pieces looked and tasted weird, so I spit them out- but then again it’s a

frozen dinner.

To their defence, by looking at the nutrition chart I could tell there was some good stuff inside, like high amount of calcium, iron and fibres.

The package contains 640 grams and provides serving for one person.

The price is average, I’ve seen some more expensive frozen meals on the shelf at the store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271207401480431/k2311a0712/7.12.08