Amaaz Glittering Merry Christmas Sign  » Other  »
  • I was sorta disappointed by this but when the night came and all the lights were put on, it was gorgeous

• by RJR

Last Christmas I had to do a restocking of my Christmas decorations, new lights, new tree, the works.

Well I always found myself in the little city and was always looking around the different stores to see who has what, the price range, etc. I came across this unique looking Merry Christmas sign and I just

had to have it!

This Merry Christmas sign is adorned in gold glitter dust all over the individual letters and all around the highlights of the figures they have above and surrounding the letters. The figures are actually varied Christmas characters, including Santa Claus, reindeers, teddy bears and elves!

The letters themselves are surrounded in ...

• this red velvety looking type of fabric and the rest of the sign is made from a thick type of paper in a variety of colours of course.

In the light of the day the gold glitter dust does not sparkle very much. I was sorta disappointed by this but when the night came and all

the lights were put on, it was gorgeous! It wasn’t just the colourful lights making it look like that either, under normal light bulbs it gives the same beautiful effect.

It was a perfect addition to my decoration collection. But it is fragile cause the glitter falls off, so it needs to be handled with care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121207401300431/k2311a0712/7.12.08