Honey Bun - Cinnamon Roll  » Food  »
  • I notice that it doesn't have a very long sheft life, I gave it a week and it started to turn green
  • Having it with milk is a good thing, but I prefer some Sprite or Pepsi to help wash it down

• by Jermaine McKenzie

As a product of Jamaica, the company label Honey Bun which produces the ‘microwave me’ Cinnamon Roll did a very good job, but to me, it was a little too late as I discovered the microwave method long before they have placed it on their label. LOL. But as it goes, they have introduced this to

the public and it is doing very well.

Their ingredients are as follows: Flour, Water, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening, Egg, Milk Powder, Cinnamon, Salt, Yeast and Approved Conditioner.

I notice that it doesn’t have a very long sheft life, I gave it a week and it started to turn green. On the upside, it is a good little snack ...

• to have around for those days that you don’t reaaly feel like cooking anything, and just want something to munch on.

Most times, I usually have it for breakfast as a quick get away. I just grab it, toss it in the microwave for 10 seconds and dash. A quick and easy, already prepared morning treat.

Given that

this is just a snack, you might want to have more than just one hanging about as it will quickly go through your system and will leave you with a sense of wanting more. Having it with milk is a good thing, but I prefer some Sprite or Pepsi to help wash it down…blame the sweet tooth. LOL!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271207401210431/k2311a0712/7.12.08