Devil wears prada  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I thought it was supposed to be a comedy but there was nothing funny about it
  • It was boring to watch and didn't make me laugh at all
  • I would never watch it again, I am definately not buying it and I wouldn't recommend this movie
  • I think this is one of the worst movies I have seen in a while

• by Brooke

I watched this movie about a week ago. I thought it was supposed to be a comedy but there was nothing funny about it. It was getting late and I was really close to just turning it off and going to sleep.

It wasn’t that entertaining to watch and not funny at all. I wouldn’t

recommend anyone to watch it.

It’s not even all that great of a chick flick. I expected a lot more out of the actors and the story.

It was boring to watch and didn’t make me laugh at all. I didn’t even really see a story throughout the movie.

I just didn’t like at all.

• I would never watch it again, I am definately not buying it and I wouldn’t recommend this movie.

This movie could have been a lot better. As I was watching it I felt like I kept waiting for the main character to go off on her boss and she never did.

The previews for this

movie made it look like it was funny and it wasn’t. I think this is one of the worst movies I have seen in a while.

There has been worse but there has also been a lot better. I just didn’t like it.

I wouldn’t recommend it or watch it ever again, it’s not worth seeing.

Devil wears prada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111207401120431/k2311a0712/7.12.08