Airline Consolidator  » Web sites  »
the Web
  • I'm pretty sure that all online ticket sites are essentially the same as far as service, price, and availability is concerned
  • I've never had to deal with their customer relations, so I have nothing to say about that, though I'm sure that Mr

• by SpliffyZ
      I’m pretty sure that all online ticket sites are essentially the same as far as service, price, and availability is concerned. If any truly rise above the rest in a cloud of light, please let me know because I have yet to find it.

But for my two cents, I say Airline Consolidator is all right.

I’ve always found my cheapest tickets from them, especially for international flights, and they make it pretty easy to choose the itinerary you want.

They give you a whole list of times ...

• in the price range and availability you’ve chosen, and it’s a simple matter of reviewing the list and selecting the times that satisfy your cravings for punctuality.

I’ve never had to deal with their customer relations, so I have nothing to say about that, though

I’m sure that Mr.

Consolidator is always friendly.

So next time you need international tickets, check them out.

You’ll probably find a very cheap flight, even if you’re flying to Paraguay, where flights are notoriously expensive and difficult to come by.

My review: 8….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2011094010230/k2311a0911/9.11.05