Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening Nigh Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought it for a few dollars and started using it only at night time

• by eden_shii

Three days ago, I saw this product of Nivea. I am contented with my deodorant but I just want to try it because I want a whiter underarm. I bought it for a few dollars and started using it only at night time.

It is just a cream but it is a deodorant. So it is not just something which prevents

bad odor, but it also prevents sweating. This cream has a whitening substance to keep the underarm looking white and remove those dark spots. This night cream also smoothens the skin of the underarm because oftentimes, it is affected by plucking or the skin tone.

This products is really effective. Three days have passed and now I am experiencing its effect.

• Although it is a gradual effect and not like a magical thing. On the first night of usage, firstly, I washed my underarm and then I applied this cream. With just a little amount, I applied it to my armpit. I really like its gentle smell. It is so gentle and it didn’t make me sneeze being someone with allergies.
        After three days, I have discovered that my underarm is becoming lighter and smoother. It has also become smoother. I didn’t expect that it will have an effect after three days, but it really happened.

From night until the morning, I can smell the good scent of Nivea. I just like this and so I intended to use it every night.

kath says :

where can i buy that in philippines? icant find it in nivea philippines’ website..

Devi says :

Hi Kath,
    You can find at
    If you want to buy it online, you can try to browse in

kath says :

its not in nivea.ph and ebay? they have a nivea whitening pore minimizer for face not for underarm… :(

lulu says :

pls tel me where can i purchase the nivea deodarant extra whitening night cream in virginia?? if not in virginia where else can i purchase it?? can it be done online….ple let me know asap thank u

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311207400910331/k2311a0712/7.12.08