Maclaren W0801073 Volo 2008 Stroller  » Baby care  »
  • I am going to be busy for the next few days and so I bought a stroller for her just in case I can't be there to babysit
  • By this, I know that it can be easily cleaned and washed so that no dust or germs can reside in it
  • I really enjoyed using it and the baby was really having fun as she sat down on the stroller and I was pushing it

• by eden_shii

I really had fun taking care of my little niece yesterday. I am going to be busy for the next few days and so I bought a stroller for her just in case I can’t be there to babysit. I bought this Maclaren stroller for $120 just today. I think this is really a good buy.

I have tried to lift it and it

is really light. It is easy enough to close so that I can easily put it at the compartment of my car. I have checked it closely and discovered that it is easy to remove the cloth part. By this, I know that it can be easily cleaned and washed so that no dust or germs can reside in it.. There is an ...

• x-stule buckle so I kno that the baby can really stay seated and safe. It is also easy to hold and have a grip of the handle.I bought this pink one because baby girls really look good in pink.

I gave it to my cousin so that he can use it and easily take the baby wherever she goes. Before leaving their place, I

tested the stroller that I gave her. I put the baby down and fasten the buckled. It was so easy to fasten. I really enjoyed using it and the baby was really having fun as she sat down on the stroller and I was pushing it.

I really like this style of the stroller. This is easy to hold, safety for baby and also stylish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541207400900331/k2311a0712/7.12.08