GUAVA C (Psidium Guavaja L)  » Health  »
  • She (my mom) went on to say, that in her experience as a child whenever she would come down with a cold, would be made to eat a guava fruit and her cold would disappear almost instantly

• by dontec
      As young boy growing up with a mother who is a Pharmacy graduate of the University of Sto. Tomas in the Philippines, I was well informed about substances, their use and their sources.

One such substance which is very basic in relation to health and wellness especially for children is VITAMIN C.

This particular vitamin is the essential for enhanced resistance and a strong immune system.

Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, pomelos, grapes and the like are a popular source of vitamin C.

However, I remember my mom

saying that all these fruits aforementioned are no match compared to the guava fruit which packs more vitamin C than the famous California oranges or any other citrus for that matter.

She (my mom) went on to say, that in her experience as a child whenever she would come down with a cold, would be made to eat a guava fruit and her cold would disappear almost instantly! This was one piece of motherly advice that has stayed with me up to now.

Most vitamin C products in capsule ...

• or tablet form are made out of synthetic chemical substances and I have not yet encountered an herbal or natural Vitamin C product that uses Guava as its basic source, until now!

I was so happy to discover: GUAVA C which is one of the latest additions to the product line distributed by VU International Ltd.

in Hong Kong.

Guava C is made of 100% organically grown tropical guava, also called Psidium Guavaja L.

This product, as explained in the literature distributed by its makers, is of course a

result of research and studies that have shown guavas to have the highest content of Vitamin C.

As if I did not know that already.

Actually as far as I’m concerned they don’t have to convince me any further, my mom already told me about this long time ago, I am just happy to finally see that there is a Vitamin C product derived from guavas, which my family and I can enjoy.

I am thankful to the makers of this product, my only comment is: “What took them so long?”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34110340090231/k2311a0311/3.11.06