Huggies Extra Sensitive Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • There are many varieties of this baby wipes and so I chose Extra Sensitive because I was about to baby sit a newborn baby
  • Okay, I bought this two days ago because I volunteered to take care of my cousin's daughter
  • And I think, I was very well prepared to buy the things that she needs

• by eden_shii

I have learned that baby wipes are good for cleaning the baby skin and any part of their body. There are many varieties of this baby wipes and so I chose Extra Sensitive because I was about to baby sit a newborn baby. Anyway, it is really soft and gentle for the skin of the baby. I have learned that this has Vitamin E and Aloe Vera

so I really bought it especially for the baby.

Okay, I bought this two days ago because I volunteered to take care of my cousin’s daughter. I took care of the little one yesterday. And I think, I was very well prepared to buy the things that she needs. I never forgot to buy this baby wipes because I want the baby to look clean and smell clean.

• Also this Huggies Baby Wipes has easy to open and close package so I was thinking that I can close and open it quick.

I really like this baby wipes. Yesterday, when the baby pee and so I changed her diaper. I wiped her with this Huggies baby wipes before putting the diaper. This wipes are really soft and it is thick that it didn’t tear

when I wiped the baby. It is thick but it is not harsh to the baby’s skin. It also smells good and I just like the smell. It is a wet tissue and so it provides moist. I even realized that it is not just for the babies but I think it can also be used by an adult. Everyone can just bring this so that he can be clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541207400890331/k2311a0712/7.12.08