Huggies Ultra Dry Newborn Nappies  » Baby care  »
  • I really love babies and I just enjoy playing with them and taking care of them
  • So, two days ago I bought some diapers or nappies so that I can be prepared in babysitting
  • I bouth this Huggies Ultra Dry Newborn Nappies Small Size
  • I really enjoyed playing with the little girl as she was also responding to funny faces that I make
  • This is the good thing that I have noticed with this diaper

• by eden_shii

I was so excited two days ago because I was asked by my cousin to babysit. I really love babies and I just enjoy playing with them and taking care of them. So, two days ago I bought some diapers or nappies so that I can be prepared in babysitting. I bouth this Huggies Ultra Dry Newborn Nappies Small Size. My little niece is just a few months old and she is really small. I have heard that Huggies is really a good product that is why

I bought it.

So, yesterday at noon time, my cousin came over to my place with my little niece. Then he took off. I really enjoyed playing with the little girl as she was also responding to funny faces that I make. After a few hours, I noticed that she needs diaper change and so I took this Huggies nappies. I tried touching its surface because I just want to know if it is not too rough or hard for the baby. It was really soft and smooth.

• It is very cottony and comfortable to touch. I didn’t have a hard time in changing the diaper because it has Fasten Tabs and it can stick anywhere. So, I can fasten it the fastest time possible.

I think it si very comfortable and cool for the baby. I have noticed that the baby really feel comfortable with it. And it is fast absorbing it is really good in absorbing. I noticed that I don’t have to change it frequently. And it doesn’t leak. This is the good

thing that I have noticed with this diaper. The baby was so active and always moving but the diaper didn’t leak.

Late at night, my cousin went back to my place to pick up the baby. She was fast and sound asleep. I am thankful of this Huggies diaper who makes it possible. There were some few more spare nappies and so I let my cousin take it so that the baby can still take it.This is truly a product which is economical and good for the babies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541207400880331/k2311a0712/7.12.08