SunFerries Magnetic Island Queensland Australia  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Breakwater Terminal, Sir Leslie Thiess Drive Townsville 4810 Queensland Australia
  • I stayed in Townsville, Australia for a few days and so I decided to go to Magnetic Island because I have heard that it is one of the beautiful spots in Queensland

• by eden_shii

I stayed in Townsville, Australia for a few days and so I decided to go to Magnetic Island because I have heard that it is one of the beautiful spots in Queensland. So, with the help of my Aussie friend, she guided me to the Breakwater Terminal to take the SunFerry. We went to the terminal at 10:00 in the morning because the ferry is going to depart at 10:30

am. So, I went to a short queue and paid for a ticket which is less than $30. There were a few number of people, tourists and residents, who are taking the ferry. From my own observation, I was somehow confident that I am going to have a safe and good trip. I have been asking my fellow passengers as to their feedback about SunFerries and they are really saying ...

• good things about this ferry.

At 10:30 am, without delay, the ferry departed the Breakwater Terminal and directly travel towards our destination, the Magnetic Island. As we were traveling, there was a good weather so I was able to enjoy my trip. Plus, the captain is very efficient in manuevering the ferry. The inside of the ferry is very clean and the attendants are just so accommodating.

When we reached the Nelly

Bay in Magnetic Island, everyone hurried to go down to the land. I sometimes get seasick, but during my trip with SunFerries, I was feeling good and was really having a good time. In the evening, after touring the island, I went back to Townsville City. But I still took the SunFerries and we departed at around 7pm. I just like the good service, affordable fee, and good atmosphere in SunFerries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41207400860331/k2311a0712/7.12.08