Collins Dictionary and Thesaurus International Edition  » Books  »
  • I love to write and that is why I always want to use new words

• by eden_shii

Dictionary is very important for me. I love to write and that is why I always want to use new words. I also love to read and there are times wherein I can encounter words which are not yet in my own vocabulary.

Last summer, there was a moving ship which is like a moving library which visited our state. This ship sells many books

at a very affordable price. I have bought this Collins Dictionary and Thesaurus International Edition. I bought this at a very cheap price. Compared to many other bookstores, I really have made a best buy.

This dictionary and thesaurus has a latest reprint on year 2006, so for me this is among the latest dictionary that I have. It contains so many words including the ...

• old and new ones. It even provided their website so that I can check the new words. It is really easy to find because the words are written in a font size bigger than the meanings and it is written in bold. The words are very well highlighted and clearly layed out. The other half of this book is a Thesaurus. So, with this
        book, I can’t just have the meaning of the words but I can also look up the synonyms of certain words.

I really like using this book and it is very helpful to me. With the help of this book, it has increased and developed my vocabulary. With the help of this, I am starting to have a confidence with my spelling of certain words.

Collins Dictionary and Thesaurus International Edition

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171207400850331/k2311a0712/7.12.08