Mountain Dew Voltage With Raspberry Citrus Flavor and Ginseng  » Food  »
2.0
  • My husband likes this one the best but this one is probably my least favorite
  • I think the only one that tasted okay in the 3 is the Mountain Dew Supernova with strawberry and melon flavor and ginseng

• by Debra Gerrity

This is one of the 3 Mountain Dews you vote on and they will keep everyone’s favorite. My husband likes this one the best but this one is probably my least favorite.

I am not big in citrus tasting stuff this is probably why I do not like this

much.

I found it not really refreshing at all.

Again I do not like the high calorie intake in this one like the other 2.

And the high sodium.

I do think that Mountain Dew should just see what product sells the most instead of voting.

Because I just ...

• don’t think this one will be sold as much.

The citrus is kind of sour tasting, not flavored like citrus really.

At least it didn’t taste like cough medicine like the Mountain Dew Voltage with wild berry, fruit flavor, and ginseng.

I think the only one that tasted

okay in the 3 is the Mountain Dew Supernova with strawberry and melon flavor and ginseng.

If your are deciding which one to buy go with the Supernova.

Mountain Dew Voltage is nasty tasting and bad after taste.

If you like a citrusy type taste maybe you will like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271207400740331/k2311a0712/7.12.08