Kiss Fruit Slice  » Food  »
  • This made the experience of eating even more pleasurable as I love sweets
  • I like to buy these occasionally now and smear them with just a bit of nutella for a rich dessert

• by RJR

When Kiss had first brought out their new line of baked goods, Fruit Slice was one of the included products. To be quite honest it never interested me much but my boyfriend kept mentioning everyday he would have a Fruit Slice and a small coke on his way home. One day I

jokingly said that he should get me one and lo and behold, when we went on our next date he bought two of them for me!

He urged me to try it and so I did. It is a square slice like that from a loaf of bread about an inch thick and ...

• was made from white flour (at least so I could tell by the initial colour of the slice)

The slice itself is surprisingly very soft and cake like. I honestly thought it would be like sweet bread, a semi hard type of “cake.” It is studded with raisins and chopped up maraschino cherries.

This made the experience of eating even more pleasurable as I love sweets. The slice itself is also not overly sweet, just right to blend in with the raisins and cherries.

I like to buy these occasionally now and smear them with just a bit of nutella for a rich dessert. They are awesome!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271207400730331/k2311a0712/7.12.08