Hershey’s Sticks  » Food  »
  • I know I shouldn't eat any sweet snacks, but every now and then I want something and these seemed a good fit
  • Overall I really love this sweet candy treat and would recommend them to anyone

• by Sunnflr

I recently found Hershey’s sticks in the candy isle at the grocery style. I was looking for something with not too many carbohydrates that I could incorporate into my day without doing too much damage. I know I shouldn’t eat any sweet snacks, but every now and then I want something

and these seemed a good fit.

Each stick only has 60 calories and 7 carbs. They come in caramel and chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and mint chocolate flavors. I’ve tried all but the mint chocolate and like each one. Dark chocolate is my least favorite but that’s a personal ...

• preference thing. The caramel ones taste something like a carmelo candy bar, and the milk chocolate taste like Hershey kisses. If you like those two candy items you are sure to like the sticks!

They make great little snacks! The sticks are just the right size to satisfy a craving without

blowing your diet out of the water!

They come in very attractive little boxes that fit in the pantry well. The packages are reclosable which helps with messes.

Overall I really love this sweet candy treat and would recommend them to anyone! If you haven’t tried them you should

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271207400720331/k2311a0712/7.12.08