Pan Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur International Airport  » Hotels  »
Kuala Lumpur International Airport , Kuala Lumpur , Malaysis.
  • The location of Pan Pacific Hotel was wonderfully convenient
  • I enjoyed my dinner at the Degrees Restaurant
  • There was a dinner buffet with a variety of Asian and international cuisine, very delicious

• by Mark Williams

I was traveling on one of my business trips from Bangkok, Thailand, to Padeng , Sumatra, Indonesia. This trip was via Kuala Lumpur. I was taking Thai Airways from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur, and then Malaysia Airlines from Kuala Lumpur to Padeng. I had to transit at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

It was on that transit that I chose to stay the night at the Pan Pacific Hotel , Kuala Lumpur International Airport. It was an excellent choice. The hotel was located just adjacent to the terminal building, just across

the street, and directly linked by a sky-bridge.

So, that all eliminates the need for the fuss of taking taxi and going around taking much time. The location of Pan Pacific Hotel was wonderfully convenient. Moreover, the buggy shuttle service provided by the Hotel between the terminal and the Hotel made things so easy and fast for the hotel guests.

I didn’t know about this shuttle service before. I was so suprised and most thankful when the buggy came up and offered me the service. The hotel was a very luxurious ...

• hotel.

The reception lounge was so spacious and beautiful. The staff at the reception desk were very friendly, courteous, and very efficient. I had a deluxe room with a beautiful panoramic view of the surrounding.

The room was very spacious, and very nicely furnished, and complete with refreshments. Internet access was also available, something I needed to be able to report back to my haed-office back home. A perfect place to relax and have a rest in-between flights.

I enjoyed my dinner at the Degrees Restaurant. There

was a dinner buffet with a variety of Asian and international cuisine, very delicious. The lounge was huge and well furnished.

I enjoyed relaxing there with nice and cool refereshments too. My stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel was really memorable. It was very comfortable, very pleasant, and the services every where were just perfect.

I took the shuttle buggy ride again to get back to the terminal building the next morning. That was again an excellent service of the Hotel. I made the right decision to stay at the Pan Pacific, Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21207400660331/k2311a0712/7.12.08