EYE LASH IMPROVER MAGNASCOPIC
  • This, simply allows my eyelashes to LOOK much more in number, and a lot, lot longer

• by covenly1
      I am very careful about eyelashes, as I don’t have tons of them, as many people do. But, I do have enough to wear eye lash coloring agents that help my eyelashes SEEM more intense and darker. I use a product called Estee Lauder, MagnaScopic.

This does not make my eyelashes get stiff to the point of actually breaking, as

many water proof mascaras will do! This, simply allows my eyelashes to LOOK much more in number, and a lot, lot longer. This doesn’t smudge, it doesn’t drip, it is beautiful to use, and easily applied.

Many eye mascaras give me an itchy feeling in my eyes. Not so with this product.

You won’t even realize you have it on.

• You will just look more beautiful than you did, before you applied it! Promise!

Don’t buy cheap mascaras that can really harm your eyes, your eye lashes, and your beauty.

If it seems to starch your lashes, know it isn’t for you. If it feels heavy or itchy, it isn’t for you.

If you just know it is THERE, it

isn’t for you. A truly great mascara is not noticable to the wearer while on the person’s lashes.

It just isn’t. Ask yourself if your mascara does any of the no nos I have mentioned above, then, run out and buy the Estee Lauder Magna Scopic.

Eyelashes should last a life time. Will yours………with what you are using? Think about it, seriously!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110340060231/k2311a0311/3.11.06